Adobe presented new features coming to Adobe Creative Cloud tools for video editing, motion graphics/VFX, and audio.
In the next release of Creative Cloud, you’ll find that sharing video projects across workgroups and workstations has never been easier with new Team Projects. Built on Adobe Anywhere technology, Team Projects is a hosted collaboration service that allows editors and motion graphics artists to work simultaneously in shared team projects within Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Adobe Prelude CC. It includes deep collaboration features like version control and smart conflict resolution. The data in Team Projects is securely hosted in the cloud and media files referenced by Team Projects can be locally stored source files, or lightweight proxies shared via Creative Cloud.
With native media support for virtually every type of video from UHD to VR, Adobe Creative Cloud video tools let you move freely from application to application without interrupting the creative flow.
- Refined Lumetri Color tools in Premiere Pro now include an improved color picker when working with HSL secondaries, offering access to powerful color correction and Look design tools.
- The new 3D rendering engine in After Effects enables users to work more interactively with 3D content. The new fully integrated Cinerender technology from MAXON delivers improved 3D CPU rendering in After Effects, allowing artists to create editable 3D elements, including extruded text and shape layers, without leaving After Effects.
- Additional improvements in the Virtual Reality workflow in Premiere Pro. Users can work with stitched equi-rectangular video to show field-of-view so you can replicate viewing experiences while you edit your content. Added to this release, is the new auto-aware VR, which detects whether your media is monoscopic, stereoscopic over/under or stereoscopic left/right and automatically applies preferences for the correct viewing environment. Premiere Pro also exports correctly tagged VR files so that VR-capable video players, such as YouTube, can play the media.
- Performance improvements with real-time playback of source footage for VFX and motion graphics in a new After Effects video preview architecture lets users play raw footage in real-time, eliminating the need to cache before previewing footage.
- Faster and easier puppet creation and animation comes to Character Animator CC (beta) when working in the application and with other Creative Cloud apps with a faster round-trip functionality between Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Better Captions and subtitles in Premiere Pro can help enliven silent auto-play video previews on Facebook for higher engagement, target different languages or improve accessibility for hearing impaired viewers.
- New and improved audio effects in Premiere Pro provide higher quality sound processing and improved fidelity from Adobe Audition. New effects with hi-DPI awareness include, Analog Delay, Chorus/Flanger, DeHummer, Guitar Suite, Phaser, Single Band Compressor, Tube Modelled Compressor, Vocal Enhancer and Multi Band Compressor.