Luxion has released KeyShot Viewer a free, stand-alone, touch-enabled, desktop application for Mac and Windows for sharing, interactive viewing and presentation of KeyShot scenes. The app uses the same CPU-powered ray-tracing render engine as KeyShot to produce amazing photo-realistic visuals in real-time.
Main features of Keyshot Viewer include
- Real-time Render Quality: Rotate the model or select options to see the scene update instantly, trusting KeyShot’s real-time render capabilities to provide the highest quality experience possible.
- Mouse/Touch Interaction: Explore using a mouse or with your finger on a touch-enabled device. Use traditional mouse and finger gestures or the fly-out toolbar for tumble, pan, and dolly interaction.
- Image/Metadata Output: Tap to save a screenshot to your computer. The image output includes XMP metadata with active variation and camera information you can reference for edits in KeyShot.
- Full 360° View Control: KeyShot Viewer allows you to explore your product concepts, configuration and production visuals in full 360 degrees, from far and near, without the need to render a single image.
- Security Control: Control file access and prevent misuse of intellectual property with password protection and watermark overlay, enabled when using KeyShot Pro to save a KSP for KeyShot Viewer.
You can learn more about Keyshot Viewer here and you can download the app here