NVIDIA introduced the NVIDIA Iray Cinema 4D rendering plugin.
This plugin provides users with an intuitive way to create and design video effects and images for architecture, broadcast graphics, product design and others. Its unique interactive workflow made it notably easier for users to achieve the accurate photo realistic results.
- Physically based path-tracing rendering both for interactive and final frame
- Freedom to use all supported GPUs and CPUs in the machine, controlled by the user
- Sampling options for accurate caustics and complex lighting situations
- Physical camera model with lens effects like Depth of Field
- Final color processing and tuning through advanced Tone Mapping
- Matte shadow and reflection support for compositing flexibility
More info: http://www.nvidia.com/object/iray-for-cinema-4d.html