Render Legion has presented Corona Renderer for Archicad that is now officially available for Windows users as public alpha (Alpha 2).
In the current version one can test the following features:
- Interactive Rendering for setting up materials, lighting and scene composition
- The Corona VFB for a wide range of post-processing effects without needing to use external software, with tone mapping, bloom, glare, and vignetting.
- Denoising for significantly reducing render times
- Corona Materials and Textures with a custom texture editor
- Support for native ARCHICAD geometry, lights, and materials