The Foundry released Nuke 11.0 update full of new stuff.
- Live Groups: a new collaborative workflow
- The Frame Server background rendering capability in Nuke Studio is now available
- The LensDistortion node now includes the ability to reference multiple frames, support for fisheye and wide-angle lenses, improved data import from other lens estimation packages, and GPU-acceleration
- Nuke Studio now includes new GPU accelerated disk caching
- Nuke Studio Certified hardware
More info on Foundry website