Autodesk Research announce a release of Meshmixer 3.2 – a free software for Windows and Mac OS for working with triangle meshes.
Do you need to clean up a 3D scan, do some 3D printing, or design an object that fits something else? Meshmixer will manage the clean up, fix or transform your model, and prepare it for 3D printing.
Main Meshmixer features include:
- Drag-and-Drop Mesh Mixing
- 3D Sculpting and Surface Stamping
- Robust Convert-to-Solid for 3D printing
- Mesh Smoothing and Free-Form Deformations
- Hole Filling, Bridging, Boundary Zippering, and Auto-Repair
- Plane Cuts, Mirroring, and Booleans
- Extrusions, Offset Surfaces, and Project-to-Target-Surface
- Interior Tubes & Channels
- Precise 3D Positioning with Pivots
- Automatic Alignment of Surfaces