Cebas Visual Technology Inc. announced the release of thinkingParticles version 6 Subscription Drop 5 with new workflow and production tools.
What’s new for thinkingParticles
- VolumeBreaker that gives the flexibility to set fragment particles into different breakage cluster and then have more natural or more specific patterns
- ShapeNoise operator that provides the power to add deformation to any particle shape’s area and edges
- FlowEmitter that helps to achieve constant flow of fluid in animation
- ParticleLight that allows to control the light in more than one way. With ParticleLight you can turn any particle into a real Omni light type along with proper shadow casting
- HydroFiled that makes Fluid and Ridgid body collisions look better with better buoyancay and interaction.
More information about this release on Cebas Visual Technology